- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #1 – Being Everywhere At Once
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #2 – The 8 AM Website
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #3 – The 10 PM Website
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #4 – The Housing Market is Going to the Dogs
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #5 – The Internet Will Disrupt Your Sales Process!
It’s been a long weekend. Our home shopping couple has covered a lot of ground. They’ve seen some princely products, and they’ve also kissed some frogs.
The good news is they LOVED your home and your sales staff hit a home run! They liked it so much, they signed something or other and left a big fat deposit check. Now they’re home; it’s Sunday evening, they need to call their best friends and maybe even the parents. What are they going to tell them? What did they do? Did they make a good choice? So here they are in their bunny pajamas going over your website, page by page, word by word. Who is this builder? What’s your history? Is there a good warranty? What do other people think about you?
This web journey could be your company’s moment of truth with this lovely couple. Does your website have the content, the ease of navigation, and the transparency to seal the deal? Are there lots and lots of photos of homes you’ve built? Are there stories from other buyers? Is there a video testimonial they can relate to? Is there a step-by-step path to closing that’s easy for them to understand?
Are you tired yet?
Every homebuilder needs the 10 PM Sunday Night Website. Does your website do the trick? To find out ask our team for our exclusive 10-Point Website Audit. No charge, no obligation. Just some helpful guidance to help you have the best new home website in your market.