- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #1 – Being Everywhere At Once
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #2 – The 8 AM Website
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #3 – The 10 PM Website
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #4 – The Housing Market is Going to the Dogs
- The Future of Real Estate Marketing: Part #5 – The Internet Will Disrupt Your Sales Process!
The Number One marketing tool for Home Builders and Apartment owners today is their website. But it’s not just one website. It’s ONE site designed for MANY moods. It’s part of today’s marketing need to be everywhere at once.
First, I want to deal with the 8 AM Saturday Morning website.
This is the one for your prospects who are in the search phase of the buying process. They are up early, eager and they are ready to get on the road to SEE MODEL HOMES! LOTS OF MODEL HOMES!
Is your website working for them? These folks aren’t at the “Floor Plan” or “Builder Story” phase. They are in the “see more product” stage. So, you better make it easy for them to find you with open hours, locations and driving directions. A special offer for Model Home visitors would be a nice incentive as well. And, this all better read really, really well on their small screen!
Pause now and take a look at your own website on your mobile device. Is it compelling visually? Is it easy to navigate? Does it give the essential, what, where and how much particulars right up front?
If not, we’d be happy to give your site our 10-Point web review. Complementary and no-obligation.